Job opening: Administrative Assistant
Spirit West Coast festival is looking for an experienced and broadly qualified administrative assistant with specific skills. Candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced, small-office environment. This is a full-time temporary position for January to July 2011.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a great customer service demeanor.
2. A desire to be involved in Christian ministry and an understanding of how ministry and business work in conjunction with each other.
3. Initiative and independence, ability to use time effectively.
4. An understanding of the importance and value of personal relationships.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and use of the Internet.
6. Organizational and project management skills, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
7. Marketing/publicity/desktop publishing (PC and Mac) experience would be helpful. We are a marketing and promotions business.
8. Candidate must live within a reasonable distance from our San Jose office. The full-time position is Monday-Friday in our San Jose office.
9. Confidence and optimism...this business/ministry "gets things done!"
A cover letter with comments about your awareness/experience with Christian music would be helpful.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to apply professional business skills to a combination business and ministry situation. EMAIL comprehensive resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (408)377-9203.